No announcement yet.

Primary Gospel Art Picture Kit Online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary Gospel Art Picture Kit Online?

HI,

I have searched everywhere on lds.org and can not find the Gospel Art Picture Kit that is connected to the "Primary 2 Chose The Right A Lesson Manual 34484". The lesson manual says under Helps for the Teacher, page viii, Teaching aids: "Pictures. Most of the pictures used in the lessons are numbered and included
    in a packet that comes with the manual." My question is: when you down load the lesson manual, these pictures are NOT included . In the lesson manual download area on lds.org there is NO link or reference to these pictures. If you look at the content of the Gospel Art Book for these pictures, for the most part, the pictures are not included and there is no numbering system associated with the "2-image#" image reference number given in the lesson book. When you go to the online lesson manual and open the lesson chapter there are reference photos of the image to the right of the lesson manual but when you click on the image you get and error saying "Page Not Found". When you do a search for the art work you are referenced back to the Gospel Art Book which does not have the picture. This is ALL very frustrating.
    Does anyone know where the pictures (the picture kit) associated with this manual is located?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24647
    Digital advertising company

Thanks!

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 255 at 01:38 AM on 03-15-2018.

CanadaForums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 52,137   Posts: 52,146   Members: 2,336   Active Members: 8
Welcome to our newest member, moviehh99.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Tag Cloud

Collapse

Working...
X